Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need seat height[from ground to where you sit]on 2019-2020 CRV.

Use wheelchair and am wondering if I can simply transfer from wheelchair to CRV and back...please advise...

Presently use a 2001 Honda Odyssey, but it's VERY high seat and I have extreme difficulty getting in and then grabbing wheelchair and pulling it in behind front driver seat.

I can barely stand and am afraid I'll fall, a lower vehicle like a CRV "might" be perfect for me..if...please advise..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello,

I don't know the number but, I would advise you to go to one of the dealership and test it out. That way you will get the feel right away before you spend your money. Which could lead to disappointment if it not the right fit.

Also maybe look at HR-V aswell.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,487 Posts
I agree with jayp's advice.

That said.. if you struggle with an Odyssey... you will also struggle with a CRV, or an HRV. The seat height is similar on all of them. On a CRV.. I have no idea how you would pull the wheel chair up and behind the drivers seat, because there is a pillar blocking the ability to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.