Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While me and a friend was working on removing the intake to replace the starter in her 2004 Honda CRV. During the hose removal we broke it off this part....The question is, what the heck is that part called! We went to different auto stores in hopes they would know but obviously they did not.

It had one hose going from the air intake to the side of this and then it has a hose going into the top of it as well. It looks like it threads down into the top of the engine. But what is it called so we can get a replacement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Part.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont see that part on the diagram. This part is actually above and to the left of the throttle body and on the engine itself. This sits on the right side under the Honda CRV cover plate.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
If you look at the lower most hose on the diagram its the hose that connects to the intake manifold. On the intake manifold the circle on to the right of the intake manifold, that is where the throttle body sits. You might be able to JB weld that broken part. I will try to look for a diagram on that intake manifold. Try to Enlarge the diagram so you can see better. I think that part that has broke is part of the intake manifold. http://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2004-honda-cr-v-5dr_ex_4wd-ka-4at/intake-manifold.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
#9, That last link you posted is it! Dont need that whole assembly but it might be the only way to get that lone part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts