Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
423 Posts
Under the Welcome bar (up topside) click on the settings button.
That opens up another page - select My Settings and then signature.

Enter your data and Be Sure To click Save.

Even this caveman ...

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Under the Welcome bar (up topside) click on the settings button.
That opens up another page - select My Settings and then signature.

Enter your data and Be Sure To click Save.

Even this caveman ...
I don't see that button. Maybe it's restricted because I'm a new member. I found the instructions on how to create a signature, and I don't see that section in my settings.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
?? See my pic - doesn't look anything like that. The Touring model is exclusive to Canada in the 2014, I think.

This "sensor?" is pretty small. See my original pic.

· Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
423 Posts
I don't see that button. Maybe it's restricted because I'm a new member. I found the instructions on how to create a signature, and I don't see that section in my settings.
Which part don't you see? Go to the very top of this page, do you see the welcome sign inside the large gray bar?

I don't think so, you see I too am new, and I changed it within the first couple of days.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which part don't you see? Go to the very top of this page, do you see the welcome sign inside the large gray bar?

I don't think so, you see I too am new, and I changed it within the first couple of days.
Well, interestingly enough, it's there now. Under Edit Avatar, I now see Edit Signature - it wasn't there before.

Still no clue what the dangly thing is from my OP.

· Registered
96 Posts
Are you the original owner or did you buy your CRV used?

I'm asking because if you bought it used, it might be a long extender antenna for an alarm/remote starter. Maybe a previous owner had it installed.

Let us know because that's what it looks like.

Electronic device Cable Technology Wire Electronics accessory

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you the original owner or did you buy your CRV used?

I'm asking because if you bought it used, it might be a long extender antenna for an alarm/remote starter. Maybe a previous owner had it installed.

Let us know because that's what it looks like.

View attachment 129285

Ding ding ding ding!!! You get the Christmas Turkey! That's exactly what it is. I forgot that my wife's car has a remote start, but I wouldn't have realized this was the antennae for it! Wow! Thanks a ton! I'm sure that's what it is now that you had the similar pic and everyone else seemed unable to identify it.

· Registered
2,261 Posts
Ding ding ding ding!!! You get the Christmas Turkey! That's exactly what it is. I forgot that my wife's car has a remote start, but I wouldn't have realized this was the antennae for it! Wow! Thanks a ton! I'm sure that's what it is now that you had the similar pic and everyone else seemed unable to identify it.
And it wasn't there before? :confused2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.