Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was on my car when I bought it used and now I want to replace it, but I want the same exact one so I can use the existing installation hardware that's already on my car.

It doesn't look like Auto Vent Shade or Weathertech. Mine goes all the way up to the top of the headlights and neither AVS or Weathertechs do from the pictures I see online. It's hard to see the pics I have but maybe someone can help me figure this out.
Thanks,
Marianne

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I believe that is either the OEM deflector or WeatherTech. I have the same deflector on my 2003 CRV.
Thanks. I think mine is a little bit different than yours because mine goes all the way up to the very top of my headlights and yours goes a little more than halfway up your headlight. Which one do you have? Weathertech?

·
Registered
619 Posts
It is a OE Honda I had it installed on my 06

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks. I think mine is a little bit different than yours because mine goes all the way up to the very top of my headlights and yours goes a little more than halfway up your headlight. Which one do you have? Weathertech?
Mine is WeatherTech bought in 2003 for 2003 CRV. You are right, mine does not go all the way up to the entire head light assembly.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It was on my car when I bought it used and now I want to replace it, but I want the same exact one so I can use the existing installation hardware that's already on my car.

It doesn't look like Auto Vent Shade or Weathertech. Mine goes all the way up to the top of the headlights and neither AVS or Weathertechs do from the pictures I see online. It's hard to see the pics I have but maybe someone can help me figure this out.
Thanks,
Marianne
Go to carbras .com I have one of these on my 2003 79.50 plus shipping. http://www.carbras.com/39865_hondacrvhoodguards.asp

Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts