Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lighting on the passenger and driver side feet, the door handles on the driver and passenger doors, and there is lighting (2 small orange lights) that are coming down from the top illuminating the cup holders.

Its a subtle light, very warm coloured and its driving me crazy. Is there any way to turn this off?

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is your cabin ambient lighting, it is tied to the dash brightness adjustment knob. I bought some blue light filter plastic, cut it up and taped it right on where the light comes from, to me blue looks 1000x better than that warm white. Sharpie some tape with your favorite color and stick it on. Surprisingly they are all LED bulbs in there. Really wish they put some light in the glove box.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Illuminations LED did you get , is it not?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Illuminations LED did you get , is it not?
love your broken English comments(almost yoda like).....you would think English is your 2nd language, until you watch the off the wall oil change videos on YT, and realize nope. must be that Brooklyn/Bronx lingo...

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Ha ha ha. no comment on that. (wink)

Be safe and stay strong.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The lighting on the passenger and driver side feet, the door handles on the driver and passenger doors, and there is lighting (2 small orange lights) that are coming down from the top illuminating the cup holders.

Its a subtle light, very warm coloured and its driving me crazy. Is there any way to turn this off? View attachment 138350 View attachment 138351 View attachment 138352 View attachment 138353
That is ambient lighting that we don't get in the USA. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.