Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my CRV about a month ago as a daily driver. As I do with all my vehicles I like to put my own touches on it. The stock 18s didn't do it much justice. So I bought a wheel/tire package from Tirerack. To be specific Helo 20x18.5 +38 offset wheels with Continental extreme contact DWS 06 255/45 high performance all season tires. They fit perfect and gives it that stance it deserves. So if anyone is looking to do something similar without looking extreme these are good specs to go by. Here are the before and after pics. Big difference.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Lexani's are nice. The tire/wheel combo i have is nearly identical to the OEM wheel/tire dimensions. Except the new combo tires are wider which improves the stance of the vehicle giving it slightly better handling ability. Not to mention looks really nice as well. Even with the wider stance it still remains just inside the wheel well. Also the speedometer didn't change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts