Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My X Trail was written off recently and I was fortunately able to buy my pals 04 CRV. I was thinking it would be a stop gap but I quite like it and it's a good car. It has the spare wheel on the back (I hope) but there are no tools or jack and since - if I didn't have any bad luck I'd have no luck at all - I'd like to be prepared. I haven't had the back wheel cover off yet but failing that there are no tools or jack. Can you guys point me to what's needed to change a wheel please?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,620 Posts
Hi all. My X Trail was written off recently and I was fortunately able to buy my pals 04 CRV. I was thinking it would be a stop gap but I quite like it and it's a good car. It has the spare wheel on the back (I hope) but there are no tools or jack and since - if I didn't have any bad luck I'd have no luck at all - I'd like to be prepared. I haven't had the back wheel cover off yet but failing that there are no tools or jack. Can you guys point me to what's needed to change a wheel please?
This generation keeps the tire change tools in a side compartment in the cargo area, right side as you look into the cargo area. Are they actually missing, or you just did not know exactly where they are stored?

Step 2 at this link shows where the tools are stored.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys. Didn't realise this an American site. Can't see anywhere to put in my location but I'm in the UK and my 04 is different. Don't have the side pod for the jack. Have small wells either side of the table/wheel space which are both empty. I've got the gist of what's needed though. It's just a normal scissor jack making sure it goes high enough for the extra height on a suv. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts