Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
303 Automotive Protectant. Doesn’t leave any greasy residue or shine. Leaves a nice matte finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does the 303 contain any silicones that may lead to cracking of the dash? I heard that we should avoid Armor All since it contains silicone and over time it can lead to cracking, not sure if this is true or not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Another vote for 303. Just an FYI, 303 Aerospace UV Protectant is the same thing as 303 Automotive Protectant and can usually be found cheaper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another vote for 303. Just tried it for the first time on my Civic recently. Makes the plastics look new without a shiny, greasy finish. I like the smell of a new car (who doesn't) so I won't be using in on the CR-V anytime soon. On new cars we just wipe it down with a damp cloth.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I just use water to wipe the dash off a couple of times a year.
I have a 'duster' in the storage area between the front seats and sometimes use it to dust of the dash. It has a brush on one end that I use in the crevices and around the buttons and controls on the center console.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Water or dollar store Pledge knock off. Ford Ranger parked outside for 16 years looked like new when I sold it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts