Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which cargo trays can stored under the "shelf" when placed in the high position?

Looking to buy a cargo tray, and we usually use the floor in the lower position. However, sometimes we raise it to the higher position for the flat floor. I know the Honda OEM tray can be stored beneath the floor like in this video. Does anyone know if the WeatherTech or the Husky trays allow for the same? I tried to call them, but they said they simply do not know, and I'd rather not buy one without knowing one way or another. Thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
The Weathertech tray is used when the lid is in the lower position. When the lid is in the upper position the Weathertech tray can be stored under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Weathertech tray is used when the lid is in the lower position. When the lid is in the upper position the Weathertech tray can be stored under it.
Thanks. Do you have the WT tray then and the floor fits flush above it when you need it in the higher position? I was concerned the "walls" might be higher than the Honda OEM one and not let the floor fit flush, but that's good if you are saying that isn't the case.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks. Do you have the WT tray then and the floor fits flush above it when you need it in the higher position? I was concerned the "walls" might be higher than the Honda OEM one and not let the floor fit flush, but that's good if you are saying that isn't the case.
I have the WT. When the floor is in the upper position, the WT fits underneath without pushing against the floor platform. Plenty of gap. It's rigid enough that it's easy to slip under the floor.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the WT. When the floor is in the upper position, the WT fits underneath without pushing against the floor platform. Plenty of gap. It's rigid enough that it's easy to slip under the floor.
Fantastic, thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where would I buy this cargo tray for my 2019 CR-V? Do you happen to have the part or item number?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I use my vehicle to haul so I keep the removable cargo floor in it's high position at all times AND I keep the cargo protective tray on top of that and YES, it slides around. But it's necessary for me since I haul water so I need protection under the water containers to capture leakage.

However, to answer your question, I researched multiple brands/makes of cargo trays before I bought one. They are pretty much all the same shape, one copied from the other. And from what I have seen, all of them fit under the removable cargo floor, when it is placed in the high position, when you want it out of the way. For this reason, I bought a cheapo one on eBay to save money and it's worked perfectly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts