Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a new to me 2013 CR-V. I am looking to get some fitted mats. In the past I have used both weathertech and Husky. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which brand is the best for the CR-V. Thanks

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I have Weathertech Floorliners in my 2014 CR-V and love them.
I also had Weathertech Floorliners in the 2006 CR-V I traded in when I bought the 2014.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
+1 on the WeatherTechs.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Some people insist that Weathertech is the best... but honestly.. having used Weathertech, Husky, and Honda OEMs over the years in my Hondas... I find the Huskys to be as good as Weathertech, and less expensive. OEMs look nice, but I have found all but the driver side floor liner tends to move around some from regular use.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I have 3D Maxiders. really like them.
My brother has Weathertech in his pickup - and the front passenger side always moves around - thus i didn't even look at them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have 3D Maxiders. really like them.
My brother has Weathertech in his pickup - and the front passenger side always moves around - thus i didn't even look at them.
I also recommend the MaxPiders. For those in Canada, they're on Costco.ca.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the recommendations. just from looking i don't like the way the weathertech doesn't go all the way up on footrest to the left. I cant seem to find a picture of the 3dmaxpiders in the cr-v. Would you happen to have a picture of them in the car. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
-1 on WeatherTech. I bought them and they fit nice, but the passenger side has folded over and causes problems for people getting into the car. They are also very thin. Try a different brand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts