Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
I bought my 2013 EX-L with NAV 3 years ago in April. It has had zero issues at 76k miles. I just replaced the OEM tires with Michelin 95k miles tires (which cost a small fortune) but they will prolly be the last set of tire I have to buy for it.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
'12 to late '14 have 5 speed auto. the '15 onwards have CVT transmission which gets you 3-5 more mpg than the previous models. Test drive both and see you like them. I personally have the '12 EX AWD. I bought it with 20k miles. now i have 50k on it and it still runs and rides like new. I cannot complain about it. I think i'm a bit aware about the vibration issue which i think is coming from the CVT transmission. I've experienced that with the '13 Accord i had before i traded it in for my CRV. But any CRV you get will be a keeper for sure.
The EPA rating is higher, however real time driving as per fuelly is showing that 1 mpg difference. Shoot, my '14 Civic with the CVT is averaging the same a the '13 Civic with the 5 speed auto. I really don't see it making a difference.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I bought my 2013 EX-L with NAV 3 years ago in April. It has had zero issues at 76k miles. I just replaced the OEM tires with Michelin 95k miles tires (which cost a small fortune) but they will prolly be the last set of tire I have to buy for it.
My 2014 CR-V EX-L came with Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS and I personally like to stick with OEM tires.

Now that I'm at nearly 50K miles, it is time to start planning on getting new tires, this time along with performance looking for long life.

Which model did you get?

Don

21 - 23 of 23 Posts