Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Went and inspected a 2004 manual CRV Sport today, and noticed it didn't come with Cruise Control... could have sworn 04's and newer did... which years intruduced Cruise control into their CR-V ? With my price range, I'd be mostly coming across 2002 - 2004 CR-Vs

Note: Im from Australia, not sure if that changes anything, or whether we just import the same (right hand drive though)

·
Registered
750 Posts
I guess equipment introductions varied for different markets. Probably Japan-made CR-V:s in Australia. In Europe Cr-V:s come (came?) from Swindon, UK.

·
Everything in Moderation
7,717 Posts
CC fitment depended on trim level.

We never had a "Sport" trim in the USA.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In Australia, I've only seen Standard and Sport (for early>mid 2000 models).. I assumed Sport was the higher end model.

[EDIT] Looks like there are other threads for 2003 and earlier that have CC... Where are the U.S CRVs imported from ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's much better to buy 2.5 after lift generation 2005-2006. Some things was corrected by Honda: ex. 4wd mechanics build (rust problem), some added: ESP (most important to security - prevents SUV roll over), electronic throttle, buttons in steering wheel to radio and CC, fog lights, better to see rear headrests, improved AC and some others changes. Mine UK 2005 model has cruise control.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts