Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
http://www.autoanything.com/seat-covers/61A7669A0A0.aspx

Check that out. People are putting these in '15 and '16 models and it says they fit the '17 as well. Cant speak for the quality of these though. I have bought some CalTrend neo supreme seat covers similar to those and they were pretty nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Clazzio makes very good seat covers. I inquired for the 2017 CRV but they currently do not carry the new style. Im on their wait/interest list. I've had it on my previous vehicles and the fit is so tight people often mistaken it for OEM.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Depends on how much you want to spend. I bought a set of Wet Okole custom neoprene seat covers for my 2012 CRV and I absolutely love them. I went with full neoprene (which is most expensive) and they cost a little over $400. They make my car smell great, make the seats more comfortable, give it a sporty look, and are easy to keep clean. Also, nobody can tell that they are seat covers, which was my main requirement.

According to their website, you can configure the seats for a 2017 CRV, but I would contact them just in case. Also, you can definitely get just the front or back, but I'm not sure if you can go with a single seat.

Here is a photo from another vehicle but the same color scheme I went with. IMG_1655.jpg

·
Registered
895 Posts
+1 on the WetOkole seat covers. I am looking at ordering some for my '06.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts