Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently returned from an extended vacation and the battery was discharged. After recharging the battery the CRV runs great and gets ~30 mpg but the interior lights no longer come on when I open the doors. I tried to update the settings by pressing Menu, followed by Custom and then Lighting. The response to this and all other configurations which I tried to change was "Not available or not accessible." It appears that I am effectively locked out of making any changes. How can I enable changes? The key FOB functions all seem to work. Just to be clear, the only way to have the interior lights come on is to manually turn them on. They never come on automatically. Are there any resets I can perform? Thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am not aware of any options to control the lights through the menu other than dimming time which is on page 90 of the owners manual. The operation of the interior lights are controlled by the switch in your overhead panel for off and on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see only two switches, one for manually controlling each of the lights. Is there another switch which enables them to come on automatically when the doors are unlocked?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts