Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i pulled the radio off and cut the cord so i am in it now. There are four cords connected to radio. 1 is antenna 2 is steering wheel controls i think. 3 is usb aux im guessing. And 4 is the power and speakers which is the one i cut off. I am trying to hard wire in my new stereo. The power and speaker connecter is the one with the white pull tab to take off. There are 2 red wires 2 black wires 2 blue wires 2 pink wires 1 green 1 light blue 1 purple and 1 white. Anyone have any idea on the wires for this? I will post a picture is anyone needs to see. This is 2015 crv base model no navigation.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,064 Posts
Picture images are not working presently, sorry. (Unless you remote-host them)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
So i pulled the radio off and cut the cord so i am in it now. There are four cords connected to radio. 1 is antenna 2 is steering wheel controls i think. 3 is usb aux im guessing. And 4 is the power and speakers which is the one i cut off. I am trying to hard wire in my new stereo. The power and speaker connecter is the one with the white pull tab to take off. There are 2 red wires 2 black wires 2 blue wires 2 pink wires 1 green 1 light blue 1 purple and 1 white. Anyone have any idea on the wires for this? I will post a picture is anyone needs to see. This is 2015 crv base model no navigation.
Why did you cut the wires. NO ONE cuts the wires anymore, use the adapter harness specifically for your vehicle.

You need to repair the plugs you cut out so they work properly again and spend the $15-20 on the wiring adapter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
for anything about honda maintenance/repair/etc go to hondatechinfo.com and subscribe for 1 day for $10 and download the info you need

1 - 7 of 7 Posts