Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not-a-Mechanic
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Why do people use this Official Specs, Features, Etc. forum for Maintenance/Service and Problems when there are forums for those topics? Been reading here for a year and just discovered this.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,196 Posts
We generally consider these generation or model-year sub-forums to be generation specific.

How many times have you seen issues posted in generic areas like PROBLEMS & ISSUES but we can't tell what year? ?

·
2,261 Posts
This is exactly why I've been addressing this issue on the Community Help forum. The Gen-specific forums allow posts with issue questions to be open to like owners, where the Problems and Issues and other generic sections are far too vague, especially since so many don't give near enough information. The back end folks have said they are considering the issue but there have been no changes yet, so the problem continues. Aargh!

·
Not-a-Mechanic
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course you are both right. I'm just trying to get straight, true, correct, on board if you will. Great forums, I'm still learning, the car has given very little trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts