Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - can any administrator please tell my why my account was closed without notice (andrewscott)
and my thread from the past few days "what upgrades have you done to your cr-v" has disappeared???

there was good info in there - and i'm not really happy that my account was cancelled

any good reason for this?

·
Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,285 Posts
Something weird is going on with the site right now. I messaged an administrator. If I go to my profile and look at recent posts, the most recent shows May 2nd and earlier with only 1 today. However, I post almost everyday. Also, when I click on certain threads on here I get this message "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". That just started happening this morning. Hopefully they fix this issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something weird is going on with the site right now. I messaged an administrator. If I go to my profile and look at recent posts, the most recent shows May 2nd and earlier with only 1 today. However, I post almost everyday. Also, when I click on certain threads on here I get this message "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". That just started happening this morning. Hopefully they fix this issue.
Thanks for the response !
I looked all over the site to find any way to contact any admin
can you please share that link?

thanks again

·
Registered
20 Posts
LOL, I thought I said something wrong, as I registered yesterday and all of the sudden I couldn't log in, my email address wasn't recognized, my username was "available", etc. Thought it was my first forum booting. :) Glad to hear that it's a site issue.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD sold
4,139 Posts
There was an update in software. A thread or two seem to have been lost as well.
It's already reported to Admins.
Since OP can post, his account wasn't deleted, it's just some posts done before the update that have been lost.

·
Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,285 Posts
There was an update in software. A thread or two seem to have been lost as well.
Since OP can post, his account wasn't deleted, it's just some posts done before the update that have been lost.
His original username was "andrewscott" and I do remember talking to him yesterday. Today, he made a new account because the other was deleted.

·
Registered
383 Posts
My guess is that they tried to upgrade the forum to VBulletin 4.2.5 and realized that VBADVANCED isnt compatible with the newer versions of PHP, since it was discontinued a few years ago. (and has some known problems, too) Perhaps it was then restored a couple days, to a previous backup. Just a guess :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The OP created a NEW account to make this post

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.