Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to link to several threads here for those fools actually anticipating buying a CR-V.
Please no discussion, just links to pertinent points and posts elsewhere that the brain trust at Honda has thrust upon us.
1. Remote window down (AKA destroy your interior option) and this. I'd love to find the photo of the lady that came out to 8" of snow in her CR-V and post it here.
2. Your battery doesn't suck (kinda) the charging system is improperly designed (another Honda 'feature'). As an EE dealing with lead acid bateries I can state this for a fact.
3. Crappy seats in the base model
4. No tinted windshield on base model
5. No adjustable wiper pause on the base model.
6. Oil dilution on 1.5l turbo required on upgraded model.

Now if you REALLY want a CR-V go ahead, slap down your $30K and 'enjoy' it.
I wish a thread like this existed BEFORE I bought mine. I did this as a service to those who contemplate buying this POS.

IMHO it's a sad day when we have to buy a car based upon which mfr has the least options we hate. It seems like voting for politicians.

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
817 Posts
if you researched a 30k purchase with thr passion of your butthurt post. You’d probably feel better about your car

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Gee, I should have contacted you first instead of the mechanic I've trusted for 2 decades and other friends.
My BAD!
Please see my previous comment about no comments and links only. I know TL;DR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.