Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a floor cabinet from Sears this weekend and was going to borrow my dad's 2003 CR-V to pick it up from the store. Thinking into it a little more, I think I'm going to need a larger vehicle to pick it up with. The general dimensions are: 36" W x 21-1/2" D x 74" H. It will also be in a box along with some packing materials I would imagine. What do you think are the chances it will fit? I'm supposed to be heading out here in an hour to go do the car swap with my dad so quick replies would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That'll be very tight if it works, but definitely bring some thin rope/thick twine (to tie down the tailgate to avoid it moving - I doubt you'll be able to fit 74" behind the front seats) and blankets (to avoid scuffing interior surfaces).

Crossing fingers that it comes flat packed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'll be very tight if it works, but definitely bring some thin rope/thick twine (to tie down the tailgate to avoid it moving - I doubt you'll be able to fit 74" behind the front seats) and blankets (to avoid scuffing interior surfaces).

Crossing fingers that it comes flat packed.
It comes fully assembled. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts