Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, 2016 CR-V, how does one adjust the windshield washer nozzle spray where it hits the windshield? Insert a pin in the nozzle where the spray comes out, or try and move the rectangular head? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Used to be that with the older Honda nozzles mounted on the hood surface you'd put a pin in the nozzle and push in slightly to move the pattern.
Not sure if it's still the same with the plastic ones on the CR-V or not. Worth a try. I know I'm always reattaching them when I wash the car as they sometimes come loose when I dry the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

Used to be that with the older Honda nozzles mounted on the hood surface you'd put a pin in the nozzle and push in slightly to move the pattern.
Not sure if it's still the same with the plastic ones on the CR-V or not. Worth a try. I know I'm always reattaching them when I wash the car as they sometimes come loose when I dry the car.
Thanks will try tonight, new ones seem to have a rectangle around the hole, will advise after the weekend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts