Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter mats

Tags
mats winter
3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  tpeters910 
#1 ·
Hello

I'm wondering if anybody's got experience with Amazon winter mats.

I'm looking at a set of 3d Maxpider or the Maxliner

Thanks in advance. They're both about $200 CAD. first one is about $30 cheaper.

#3 ·
My Weathertech mats in my '07 attach just like the factory mats do, at the factory attachment points, conform tightly and do not move at all. I have them in my F250 too, and, while there are no attachment points, they stay in place pretty well, though not perfectly. In vehicles with no attachment points or with mats that don't use them, I would look for an underside method of holding them in place, such as mats that have small points sticking downward into the carpet to hold them still. Some of these work well, others, maybe not so much. Try to see if there's any mention of this in the Amazon reviews for the ones you are looking at. How they conform to the floor shape is another thing to look at. Weathertech is good with this, but it's not perfect as a stand-alone method of holding them in place. Otherwise one would just have to hope they are heavy enough to stay put. As far as durability, I would expect any of the better vinyl ones would be okay. I prefer the Weathertech ones as they simply last forever. But they ain't cheap, though there is really not a huge price difference from the cheaper ones.

#6 ·
I got the Husky Liners X-act Contour about 3 months ago. They are a perfect fit, with anchor points for the driver's side, and they completely line the cavity well up the sides. I didn't bother with the rear mat as no one rides back there, but I'm happy with the front set.

Husky Liners 52291 Black Front Floor Liner (Fits 17-18 CR-V), 1 Pack $90.00
Husky Liners 52621 Black 2nd Seat Floor Liner (Fits 17-18 CR-V), 1 Pack $85.48

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076MPKD9S

#12 ·
We have the maxpider front and rear mats in wife's 18CRV. Fit and look great 11 months later. Liked em so much I bought a front, rear and cargo set for my Highlander. Both fit great, have never moved, and collect most all of the dirt and sand. Can't beat them. Several friends who saw them ordered same maxpider mats for their SUVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.