Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a off of lease 2010 CR-v. The wiper should be replaced. They are offset wiper blades, do I replace with offset or will ir work with regular blades

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just get replacement rubber filler strips. As good or better and cheaper than anything else out there. No need to replace the arms.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just get replacement rubber filler strips. As good or better and cheaper than anything else out there. No need to replace the arms.
+1

I made the mistake of replacing the oem arms and discarding them only hate the fit of 3 or 4 different aftermarket assemblies (good quality at that), they just never seemed right. In the end I purchased a new set of genuine Honda arms and just replace the rubber blade itself - cheap and available at the local dealer.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
You can also find the OEM replacement strips on Amazon. It's a few bucks cheaper than buying at the dealership.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've had good luck with Rain-X Latitudes. Before that I was using Michelin Stealth, but it seemed like the quality of the blades just really fell off. I don't remember if my 12 came with one or both wipers offset, but I think it was both. I haven't noticed any negative effects with non-offset wiper blades though.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Don't forget WalMart, they have RainX as well as Michelin and others @ really good prices. My gen 1 r/side blade is one (1) inch shorter than driver side.They also have electronic catalogs, making for easy selection. JMO, good luck.
David g.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts