Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wonder if the interior 'wood' trim is considered Peach Wood on a 2019 CR-V Touring? Want to add some additional trim but want to match as close as possible.

Also, They show a seat back protector for the 2020 CR-V and the dealership says it only fits the 2020. Online a couple of the dealerships state it is for 2017-2020 CR-V, as long as it is not a hybrid. Does anyone know if it will fit a 2019 CR-V Touring?
Genuine Honda Protector Rear Seat Back 08U43-TLA-100

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
The chinese brand replica ‘peach wood’ is hit and miss on matching exactly.

as for the seat back protector it should fit since rear seat has no changes.

alot of the 2020 accessories will fit on 2017+ and were offered since 2017 in other markets as modulo products

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I thought it would but the dealership was sure it wouldn't. He said I could try it out and bring it back if it doesn't fit. Costs a bit more than online but then if it didn't work I wouldn't be out the money nor dealing with online returns. I may just replace the interior trims with something I like better. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
Thanks! I thought it would but the dealership was sure it wouldn't. He said I could try it out and bring it back if it doesn't fit. Costs a bit more than online but then if it didn't work I wouldn't be out the money nor dealing with online returns. I may just replace the interior trims with something I like better. Thanks again.
Use your amex, if they wont take it back just call and they’ll fully refund you under return protection coverage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts