Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone recommend a good, free, workshop manual download for the crv? I can find bits here & there but not a complete download for everything. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi.

I've found a couple of links on a website called Car Service Manuals dot com but it's in Russian or similar. Free, so I wonder about their motives. The one bit I want is missing, diesel fuel systems. Typical.

Take care.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sry to bring up an older thread but i can't believe not 1 CR-V owner would do this for fellow CR-V owners...you can readily find them for Accords, TLs, etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know a friend who has a friend that has a friend (wink! wink!) that has a pdf of the engineers troubleshooting manual. It’s 1Gb and is quite comprehensive, 2,300 pages. its full of diagnostics for the CRV. I think it’s a bit over the top for a normal DIYer as it often talks about using the Honda diagnostics tool requires. the instructions are much more complicated compared to a Haynes manual, it includes these type of testing procedures...

message me if you want the PDF

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know a friend who has a friend that has a friend (wink! wink!) that has a pdf of the engineers troubleshooting manual. It’s 1Gb and is quite comprehensive, 2,300 pages. its full of diagnostics for the CRV. I think it’s a bit over the top for a normal DIYer as it often talks about using the Honda diagnostics tool requires. the instructions are much more complicated compared to a Haynes manual, it includes these type of testing procedures...

View attachment 137573

message me if you want the PDF

i got info from a Moderator and wouldn't recommend you sharing this info

it doesn't make much sense to me when almost every other Honda Forum allows it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok thanks for info. It’s a shame as it’s helped me understand a bit about the car. But tbh it refers to the Honda diagnostic tool so much a non mechanic would find it hard to use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
the Shop Manuals are basically what the Honda Mechanics use, from torque specs to step by step process of almost every component

to those who PM'd me, in the interest of trying to help my fellow CR-V owners....if you search on Google...you should be able to find it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts