Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone...I know I haven't been on the forums in about a month, but the holiday season is always hectic for me, but basically i'm calling out for caring generous individuals that would like to help some needy dogs and cats....
i'm posting this everywhere i can so i can get as many donations and sponsors as i can... I'm doing a paws in the park dog walk for the local SPCA down here in Orlando on Feb 16, they're trying to raise money to help feed and house and medicate the local strays.... I'm a huge animal lover and have been all my life, and I support the SPCA in their good work through out the community. It breaks my heart to know that there are so many animals that aren't in loving homes... I'm really excited to participate since this will be my first year doing something like this.
I know Christmas just past and we probably all spent a lot of money but i'm not asking for a lot of money, just $5 dollars would be much appreciated...
you can go to my sponsor page and donate through the SPCA website.

http://my.campagne-online.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=21170

This is Orlando's acutal webpage where you can read more about the good cause...

http://www.ohs-spca.org/

Thanks in advance to any generosity that you can show this wonderful cause in the new year

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good for you! I'm an animal lover, too, and share my home with three former shelter kitties and an outside stray/freeloader. In honor of them, I've just made a donation. Good luck!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DONATION!!! i am so appreciative... I've come to feeding the 4 strays that come around my house, i hope none of my neighbors are mad but i dont care, there is a white mama with a kitten that looks just like her mama. and old ratty white big ole cat and a striped cat who is adorable and playful, but as soon as u go to try and pet her she whacks you with her paw... i just have to laugh at that... cats are so funny... i wish i weren't allergic to them!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.... i'm really hoping to reach my goal because I would love to make an impact on these animals lives, however small it may be in the grand scheme of things!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey everyone!!! it's me again, i just want to bump this up!!! i see i've had a few people viewing this post, but i've only got one person donating to this great cause.... if you go to the link above it'll bring you to my sponsor page and you can donate there.... PLEASE!! i'm begging, pleading!! i really want to make an impact in doing something good for something I really believe in....

thanks for reading, and an early thanks to those who will donate... ;) wink wink....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
It is a good cause. We donate to the local chapter every year. We also "donate" free food to the numerous drop-offs we get out here in the country from idiots in the city who think that every house in the country needs another pregnant female cat.

Right now we have 5 drop-offs running around outside. Two are too wild to pet though! They eat a lot of cat food, but bring us lots of mice and pigeon offerings in return.

If I can, I will get a picture of the approx. 7 month old one that the kids have taken to. It has the number "16" clearly visible on its' left side and the right side has the number "16", reversed on it. Guess what? The kids named it "16".

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please dont forget about this great cause

I'm still going to be taking donations till Feb 16th, so please visit my sponsor page and donate to a great cause... You don't have to donate a lot just 5 bucks, the price of a silly starbucks coffee....

please it's really easy, go to the sponsor page and just fill out the info and you're done, wouldn't take more than 5 minutes....

this is my sponsor page link:
http://my.campagne-online.com/person...rationID=21170

This is Orlando's acutal webpage where you can read more about the good cause...

http://www.ohs-spca.org/

Thank you for those who have donated thus far, and thank you in advance if place a donation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts