Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't it be nice to know how many on this forum:

Have an oil/gas issue?
Don't have an oil/gas issue?

Had an issue and had it fixed?
Had an issue and the fix did not work?

Bought a 2019 and have an oil/gas issue?
Bought a 2019 and have no oil/gas issue?

And any other meaningful detailed breakdown - country you live in, state you live in, model you own, etc.

It would be really helpful information to current owners and future owners BUT no matter how many times someone tries to get meaningful results every thread turns into crap because like a bunch kids in the sandbox most do not want to follow the requests.

If I ran this site I would be deleting every response that did not address the specific survey question and we all might be able to learn something of value.

Nuff' said.

·
Registered
631 Posts

Have an oil/gas issue?

And any other meaningful detailed breakdown - country you live in, state you live in, model you own, etc.

It would be really helpful information to current owners and future owners BUT no matter how many times someone tries to get meaningful results every thread turns into crap because like a bunch kids in the sandbox most do not want to follow the requests.

If I ran this site I would be deleting every response that did not address the specific survey question and we all might be able to learn something of value.

Nuff' said.
2018 CRV LX AWD Canada 11000 Kilometers....had bad oil dilution and no heat....now with fix 59 days oil level now stays same and heating issue works great now.....My Fix Worked

·
Registered
607 Posts

Have an oil/gas issue?

Nuff' said.
Yep, that would be great if you didn't have to read thru loads of posts with no relevance. Something like a poll.
Wait a minute, there is one:
https://www.crvownersclub.com/forum...l-dilution-software-update-actually-have.html

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,026 Posts
fill your profile out Put it clearly in there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
fill your profile out Put it clearly in there.
no kidding... you go to virtually any other forums and people put all that info in their signature for quick reference. anyone can see your details with every post.

i had that in my signature before but deleted it after seeing people don't do that hear. beats me as to why.

·
Registered
73 Posts
2018 CRV LX AWD Canada 11000 Kilometers....had bad oil dilution and no heat....now with fix 59 days oil level now stays same and heating issue works great now.....My Fix Worked
What specifically was done to fix your heating issue?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts