Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says folks,
My interior material is that grey-charcoal cloth style.
I managed to dig up an old thread that states honda-accessories sells them but they're discontinued.

I live in Canada but also have an address in Blaine, WA USA I use to avoid crazy shipping on larger items bought through amazon and such.

Not sure what to ask in terms of $$, I have verified paypal nearly a decade old, name your price.

Edit: I'm looking for the whole kit, I understand ebay has a couple for sale that don't include all the small bolts and mounts (i'm not a machinist).

Thanks

Jonathan

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The mounting bracket and nuts and bolts should be the same as the armrest that is standard for the driver's seat.
In fact, the armrest it self should be the same, but the parts price is pretty crazy at US $150.

And a driver's side armrest will work, if you have the brackets and bolts, but the end of the zipper on the cover will be on top, rather than the bottom.

Here's the parts:

https://www.hondapartscheap.com/auto-parts/2001/honda/cr-v-5-door/ex-trim/4-speed-automatic-engine/interior-bumper-cat/front-seat-scat

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies all, before i start cataloging through websites i was looking if any member here has one to spare with the kit included. much easier that way.

thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys a quick update, and an update to those in the distant future..... (spooky)

I managed to find an ad on eBay and the seller states the arm rest comes with the whole kit. He claims that he sells these quite often. If you're interested, his username is "mailit99". I'm not promoting him at all, just saying it would have saved me a lot of time in the beginning if I knew this.

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts