Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

My 2001 CR-V GT Edition is in need of a few bits and bobs. I am located in BC, Canada but also have an address in Washington State. I am looking for the following items:

*97-01 cargo (privacy) cover
*Hardshell spare tire cover (in Naples gold)
*Rear bumper running bar (the metal bars that say CR-V). I have the side ones already.
*Bike rack!

Please reply to this thread if you have any of the above!

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks,

My 2001 CR-V GT Edition is in need of a few bits and bobs. I am located in BC, Canada but also have an address in Washington State. I am looking for the following items:

*Rear bumper running bar (the metal bars that say CR-V). I have the side ones already.
*Bike rack!

Thanks
I have the cargo cover new in the box oem Honda cargo cover. $100.00 if your interested, email me at [email protected] or call me 847-567-3724 thanks Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks,

*Bike rack!

Thanks
Hi. I have a cargo cover for sale for 97 - 01. Let me know if you are still interested. Regards, Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts