Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title say's, I am in SoCal and looking to buy a used rear cargo cover for the 07-11 CRV in black or dark gray (no tan covers please). If you have one lying around and want to sell it, please let me know. Willing to travel up to 50 miles from DTLA if the price is right.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
My guess would be they are either using it in their CR-V and don't want to get rid of it, or if they'd sold the CR-V it went with it to the new owner.

JM2C

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
not really as I am trying to stay away from shipping as it is ridiculous and fairly large :D
I checked a parts site, and their shipping to So Cal was less than $30, but of course they wanted full price for it ($190).

You do know that eBay allows you to estimate the shipping charge, right?

But I'd be careful of the eBay sellers, as most of them were "shipped from China", which to me means they aren't Honda covers, they're some aftermarket version.
I originally bought a 'from China' cover for my 2014, since Honda wasn't selling a biege colored cover to match the interior in my CR-V. Unfortunately, the mounts were cheap plastic, and did not last long. Now I have a black/dark grey Honda cover.

·
Registered
17 Posts
College Hill honda has it for $177.29 new plus shipping $25.49 Total $202.78.
I would consider selling it for $100 plus shipping.
Let me know if your interested.I will send pic if you decided to buy.
I also have weather tech mats and new original black carpet mats from 2010 crv ex.
Just a fyi

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I checked a parts site, and their shipping to So Cal was less than $30, but of course they wanted full price for it ($190).

You do know that eBay allows you to estimate the shipping charge, right?

But I'd be careful of the eBay sellers, as most of them were "shipped from China", which to me means they aren't Honda covers, they're some aftermarket version.
I originally bought a 'from China' cover for my 2014, since Honda wasn't selling a biege colored cover to match the interior in my CR-V. Unfortunately, the mounts were cheap plastic, and did not last long. Now I have a black/dark grey Honda cover.
exactly, my dad bought a part on Ebay and it was coming from China and after a month, still no part... I like Ebay for small accessories but I like to buy in person when used so I can inspect it as sometimes pix are not accurate and don't want to deal with returns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts