Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this in and this is what xenon send me. An open box that was ripped and the unit it self was not properly placed in the box. No manual or wrapping. This was order from back in black friday. I sent them an email not sure what I should do. Should I get it install or wait for them to reply?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
If you need a manual to install a light bulb you probably shouldnt be under the hood

These are no different than a standard light bulb. Plug and play, done. Take longer to gain access than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
So no offense but I'm not so sure they're like normal light bulbs.

I installed aftermarket HIDs in one of my other cards and there is ballast that need to be installed as well as the bulbs not super complicated but more than just a normal bulb...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
those are not HID.

They are LED.

So straight plug and play. Only possible extra point is to zip tie the driver if needed if its external. Not near the extra work of HID.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After several months of owning it the light bulb still works and is very bright for long road trip with no street lights. It light up the side fairly well and quite happy with it. It was just a plug and play and you do have to zip tie a few wire down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts