Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire Rack rates the Yoko Avid Envigor well in all categories including winter handling, but I noticed survey results are based on very low miles, and most of those miles were probably in the summer months since the tire debut in March 2010. Does anyone have any recent real world snow experience to report on the Avid Envigor?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just got a set of 4 for my daughter's 2003 CR-V, and even though she has not driven them in snow, she claims they ride lovely. However, they are not snow tires so I would not expect them to perform well in this category. Good luck anyhow!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Check if Discountires website has any reviews on that tire.

I just got a few days ago new Bridgestone Alenza tires which have tons of great reviews on Tirerack and Discountires, they seem to be the best on the snow and rain and are as good or even better than Michelin Latitude and cheaper.

I am also in NY and did tons of research before buying them.

So far they are great and waiting for the snow and heavy rain to write reviews, they have a 65,000 mile warranty as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got a set of 4 for my daughter's 2003 CR-V, and even though she has not driven them in snow, she claims they ride lovely. However, they are not snow tires so I would not expect them to perform well in this category. Good luck anyhow!
Yes, I realize they're not a snow tire and I am only looking for decent performance in snow considering it is an all season tire. Keep me posted on your daughter's experience with snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts