·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kust Crv Summer Supplies Series

Silk Net Seat Cover During Summer

(Red with Black)

DSC_0460.jpg

Green Artificial Leather Custom Seat Covers by QQ图片20150416104752.jpg .Both Front and Rear Seat will Overall and Well Protect Your Crv and Cooling the Body.

18111657jd2.jpg 18111658jd4.jpg

Seat Covers Deliver Maximum Comfort and keep the Vehicle Seats' Features, Such as The Airbags, Seatbelts, and Even Electric Massage, Fully Functional.

细节 1.jpg 细节2.jpg

Installation Video:

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Silk Net Seat Cover During Summer

(Cream White)

???-2.jpg

Green Artificial Leather Custom Seat Covers by Kust. Both Front and Rear Seat will Overall and Well Protect Your Crv and Cooling the Body.

18111701jd7.jpg 18111701jd8.jpg

18111704jd11.jpg 18111703jd10.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sun Shade Shields for Keeping Your Interior Cool During Summer

(Foil Sun Shade)
?? 31.jpg

Effective Reduce Dangerous for summer.
Avoid High Temperature,Sunshine,UV Irradiation,Harmful Gas~~~~~~

142058082.jpg 142058094.jpg

???-1.jpg ???-2.jpg

with a Light Package and Easy Installation

142058116.jpg

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Two more questions:

1) for the led DRL are these plug and play out do they require splicing into wires

2) noticed the items I ordered were in stock, but the email should a delivery date on mid July, seems like a very long time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two more questions:

1) for the led DRL are these plug and play out do they require splicing into wires

2) noticed the items I ordered were in stock, but the email should a delivery date on mid July, seems like a very long time.

Thank you for your order

Answer:
1,The Running Light need to splicing into wires and it is easy to do that,We will publish the video of installed for it.
2,We will ship your package in 2-3 days and it will reach you in 5-8 dayes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm happy to say my order arrived very quickly. Thank you for the fast shipping and delivery.

1) I purchased the roof rails - the instructions are about 2/3 of a page written in what I think is Japanese, do you have English instrustions.

2) The seat front seat covers are decent, but the rear covers are terrible, they intefear with the seats going down, don't cover well the two main headrest covers looks like they are for some other car. Needless to say I'm very disapointed. I would shipp them back to Japan if it wasn't so costly - IMO these seat covers are JUNK
Anyone else considering the seat covers please ask feel free to ask me questions

Thanks

hackenfort at live.com

Kevin

·
Registered
72 Posts
1) I purchased the roof rails - the instructions are about 2/3 of a page written in what I think is Japanese, do you have English instrustions.

2) The seat front seat covers are decent, but the rear covers are terrible, they intefear with the seats going down, don't cover well the two main headrest covers looks like they are for some other car. Needless to say I'm very disapointed. I would shipp them back to Japan if it wasn't so costly - IMO these seat covers are JUNK

I'm not sure that customer service is their thing. I don't think that CRVC should allow them free advertising, just so they can rip off members with crap products. Of course, it's cranky o'clock in the morning for me, so.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts