Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone started a thread on your best mileage on a tank of gas. I think it would be interesting to also see your worst. Please add your thoughts on what contributed to the poor mileage.

My worst mileage was lower 20's driving in single digit temps on snow covered roads.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I had the same result when we had a true cold snap recently (-20 at night - maybe zero high during the day) when the unreliable mileage readout showed 22 for about a week !! Usually 30 in warm months and 26-27 during cold times. Craig

·
Registered
128 Posts
up here in Frozen Vermont, my lowest was 26 mpg. much better than 2011 CRV EX. plus 2017 is much quieter plus I love those heated seats.

·
Registered
47 Posts
22.8 mpg in mixed driving so far. That was my 2nd tank of gas. AWD EX-L. Has been in the 20's and 30's around here. A little disappointed but have a road trip next weekend and warmer weather is coming. We'll see how she does then. Hopefully better.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1st tank ever was 19.5 mpg, all in town driving. Really disappointed but a new SUV with winter gas. I'm not going to worry just yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts