Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Thanks guys. I had an awesome run with the CR-V and am sorry we had to part ways. If I need a more fuel economic crossover again, I would probably pick up another one. I'll still check in from time to time to see how y'all are making mods.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi MikeUtah!

Yours CRV looks great off road vehicle!!!
I saw a video her trying to climb a hill and I agree that if you had turned off VSA, could go up!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpDgwCfJiQ)

Here in brasil, It is not very comun to see a Hood Air Deflector installed.. could you tell me what the benefits? I think it could protect from possible small rocks in highway?

Regards!
Guilherme

·
Registered
1 Posts
While I love projector headlights, I think the large reflector in the stock 3rd gen lights has more jeep/off-road look to them. Btw, here's another project done towards my off-road concept(pinstripe and door panel molding):

View attachment 27561
WOW- that's one of the nicest 2007 CR-V's i've seen....i know this is an older thread, but MikeUtah if you're still checking this board, can you please specify what brand/model # (including size of tape) of vinyl pinstriping you went with? Also please advise upon what brand/model of the dar colored body side moldings you went with (they look aftermarket, and actually look nicer IMHO than the Honda OEM body side moldings!)? Thanks in advance for your time/assistance on this.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
WOW- that's one of the nicest 2007 CR-V's i've seen....i know this is an older thread, but MikeUtah if you're still checking this board, can you please specify what brand/model # (including size of tape) of vinyl pinstriping you went with? Also please advise upon what brand/model of the dar colored body side moldings you went with (they look aftermarket, and actually look nicer IMHO than the Honda OEM body side moldings!)? Thanks in advance for your time/assistance on this.
I can't remember the brands of those accessories, but I can tell you I got them all from O'Reilly Auto Parts. You should be able to browse their selection in store for the 1/4" vinyl pin stripe, and 1" faux carbon fiber molding I used. Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Hi MikeUtah!

Yours CRV looks great off road vehicle!!!
I saw a video her trying to climb a hill and I agree that if you had turned off VSA, could go up!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpDgwCfJiQ)

Here in brasil, It is not very comun to see a Hood Air Deflector installed.. could you tell me what the benefits? I think it could protect from possible small rocks in highway?

Regards!
Guilherme
Yes, the hood deflector is for rock chips/bug protection.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Foglight kit trim

Hey Mike,
I purchased the aftermarket foglight kit with the chrome trim pieces. What did you use to mount your repainted trim pieces?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Love the Honda taffeta white and especially on the CR-V. I got the Whistler Metallic Silver which I also like but that white is def my fave! Congrats, enjoy!

141 - 149 of 149 Posts